Alrightttttt this stupid machine is finally working. This thing has been refusing to start up for eons.
So. I'm posted to JJC, along with about 35 other commonwealthians, and I'll probably end up being in the same class as Li Ling (BoaLing LOL) and Syafiq (who has already fallen for 2 babes).
I don't feel for the school yet. Zero sense of belonging.
Nada. And having old friends there makes it difficult to make new friends. I suddenly find myself lacking social skills - I don't know how to interact anymore.
Hannah has transformed into a sad, anti-social introvert. Tsk, terrible..
It's so saddening - JJ doesn't have any CCA to die for except
Tiffany's personal favourite, the prestigious Indian Dance, which have clinched the Gold with Honours award. I tried imagining myself joining a sport, like touch rugby or squash, but I ended up with a failed imagination. So I am stuck with choir, ha ha ha.
Secondly, I am unhappy with the fact that they sell the XL size for the House tees but not the XS size. They claim that the smallest size of all is S, which is very huge. Which means that I will end up looking like I'm wearing pajamas.
Shit.And the principal is weird enough to wear socks with brown
ah-pek sandals to school everyday.
And JJ is getting freaky cause there are countless of Commonwealthian look-a-likes / sound-a-likes.
- Mdm Chang
- Ke Jun
- Siok Hwee
- Brendon
- Mr Rafeek
- Ze Xun
- Peter Lim
Et cetera. Not forgetting a Math teacher who looks like Professor Snape from Harry Potter.
I really miss Commonwealth, I wish I didn't have to graduateeee.
But all good things come to an end.
Here comes the start of a brand new life!